Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thought It Might Be Time For A New Post

Considering it's almost been a year since my last post, I thought I'd update my blog. A lot has changed in the past year. Fall semester left me feeling like I was at the wrong school and pursuing the wrong major. After praying for God to lead me to a major that would incorporate my spiritual gifts, God revealed that He wants me to teach philosophy in Paris, which is where I have felt Him calling me to serve Him for over a year now. As of now, I am a philosophy major (considering double majoring in religion) at the American Public University, or APU for short. It is an online university, which will allow me to go to Paris whenever God puts everything together and easily continue my education. I don't know when God will send me to Paris yet. For the most part, I am waiting on God to open the door financially. I am pretty sure I now know what God wants me to be doing there ministry wise (He revealed it to me a little over a week ago), but I am not ready to tell everyone yet until I know more details. I am really excited about it, though, and can't wait to see what God is going to do! Right now I am just trying to memorize Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." I have no idea how God is going to open the door for me to go over there, especially financially, but I do know that I need to stop leaning on my own understanding and fully trust Him to provide.

I don't know if anyone ever reads this, but I will try to update it more often. God bless!

No comments: