Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Still Alive!

I thought I'd post something since I haven't posted in awhile. Ah, school! And work (thank God)! I got out of that pit with the help of my good friend (atleast I like to think so) Beth Moore. I am excited about writing the book that I feel commissioned to write. God has been encouraging me along the way and teaching me how to do this. Take that, Satan! I am also loving the teaching gift that I once thought I absolutely did not want. They say that someone who has the gift of worship will get fired up after seeing great worship. That's how it was for me at the Stockton LPL. Beth got me fired up about teaching. I am using this gift now as a high school youth group leader, and LOVING it! I am growing so much before embracing it, and Scott (my awesome pastor) has noticed a big change in my confidence level. I love that teaching brings me closer to God by forcing me to dig down deeper and to more actively engage in conversation with God!

I am happy to also say that Covenant Grove Church launched almost a month ago! Please keep our church in your prayers. We can't wait to see what God will do through the Grove!

God's been doing huge things in my life lately, and I am so incredibly grateful to Him! I would not trade walking with my Almighty Bridegroom for anything in the world! I pray that you also will feel His loving arms around you, no matter what season your life is in! God bless!

No comments: